June 2013 Weddings
Options

Fridayyy

I don't know if anyone will be here today, but I'll post anyway.

So there was lots of sharing what we are tahnkful for, like family and jobs and homes, etc. So let's talk about all those other things you are thankful for. The ones not as serious as jobs and helath and whatnot.
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Fridayyy

• Options
    I'm thankful that my mom can pay for our wedding reception, for Captain Morgan, for internet and cell phones, for pretty shoes (in general), and that I found a gorgeous wedding dress I love. :)
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I'm thankful; For the peaceful Thanksgiving yesterday with my in-laws. For how smoothly the chat about the bands for the wedding went, and that they've agreed to pay 100% of the cost -yippee!!!

For the amazing friends we have and how often we are able to enjoy seeing them.

For the wonderful place that we live, how convenient it is for our lifestyle and crazy careers. 

For our careers! We both work in the most ridiculous industry ever, but we are always working and ever successful. 

For my supportive and loving Mom, and all the fun we are having planning the wedding!

For true love and friendship. For my fiance; he's my Starbucks order! 

Today especially...
    I'm thankful; for my day off to spend at home with my kitties. For yummy left overs. For a marathon of silly British comedies and some I Love Lucy later on... For online shopping. For red wine. For pajamas and slipper all day!

Only thing missing is my fiance... he's working :(

Anniversary
  • Options
    I am thankful that My FI was able to take leave for a few days That I have a bottle of cranberry wine to drink That we have almost an entire cheesecake leftover
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @cnhelbert - I just tried Cranberry wine over Thanksgiving. It was very tasty!
    June 2013 - Jan Sig Challenge - Honeymoon - Punta Cana! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards