New York-Long Island
Options

hair and make-up for wedding day in Oct 2012

I’m getting married on Sunday Oct 7th at Martha Clara
Vineyard in Riverhead.  I have 11 ladies all together that need to get hair and make-up done, including myself.   I would need the stylists to travel to the hotel we are staying at. 

11 girls need make-up and 9 of them need their hair done.  There is a salon in the hotel and I booked an appointment there for everyone, but to be honest, the owner has been just up and down.  They gave me a price for $99 for both and for myself and one of the girls $45 for just make-up.  Every time I call, she’s also made me feel bad that she even gave me that price.

Can anyone help or have any suggestions?

Re: hair and make-up for wedding day in Oct 2012

• Options
    I'm just looking to see if someone has any good reccomendations for hair and make-up around that price of the salon...
  • Options
    Honestly, that's really, really inexpensive.  I'm paying over $100 just for my hair, and another $125 for airbrush makeup, and $125 was the cheapest price  I was quoted by anyone I liked for my makeup.  I'd take that price and run with it.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    id get the prices in writing. that's a great price!

• Options
    Hi Kristin-

You would of course want to make sure you lock in the price, however, a trial is the best thing to do. Just because the price is low doesn't mean the work is great.

You can check my website out at www.belle-cheveux.com, we travel to all of our brides locations. For 11 girls, we will have about three people working with your bridal party that day in the comfort of your hotel room. Please look at our website and hope to hear from you soon'

Samantha Brown
    Also featured on the knot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards