Texas-Austin
Options

Great customer service bridal salon in North Austin?

Hey All!

I'm pretty new to Austin and looking for a bridal salon with great customer service.  I went to one place (not mentioning names at the moment) and had the most awful service I've received in my life.  Can any of you recommend a good salon with customer service?  I really don't want to go home crying after shopping for my wedding dress.  =(  Thanks for your help!

Re: Great customer service bridal salon in North Austin?

• Options
    I had good luck at the Alfred Angelo by Mopac and Braker, but that was 2 years ago.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have had exceptional service at Signature Bridal in Westlake/Lakeway area.  I realize it's not North Austin but, imho, it's absolutely worth the drive! :)
  • Options
    I know it's not in north Austin, it's actually south Lamar, but I bought my dress at Unbridled during their sample sale and they were awesome even though I was buying a discounted dress. They were so patient with me and I know I was a bit of a pain.
    decwedding
  • Options
    I bought my Maggie Sottero at Belle Saison Bridal. They're customer service was average; not amazing, but not bad either. I also recommend Signature Bridal - I went there too. The ladies there go out of their way to make you feel special, and make sure it's an enjoyable experience.

I only bought my dress at Belle Saison because I didn't have enough time to order it, and their sample Decadence (dress) was in taffeta, and the sample at Signature was in satin - too heavy for an outdoor wedding in May! If Signature Bridal had my dress in taffeta, or if I hadn't waited until the last minute, I would've gotten it there :)
  • Options
    I second Signature Bridal - great salon and amazing customer service!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_great-customer-service-bridal-salon-in-north-austin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:f6dc9c42-7950-4979-bd8b-09b0b2b67fe4Post:e75ae87e-053f-47db-ae20-16162c6270b9">Re: Great customer service bridal salon in North Austin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had good luck at the Alfred Angelo by Mopac and Braker, but that was 2 years ago.
    Posted by arisia[/QUOTE]

<div>I went to AA at this location, along with some stores in Houston area. This is one of the places I got the best customer service. They were so good to me that I even got my dress hemmed here. The extra cost was worth the service I received. The last time I was there was about 6 months ago when I picked up my dress for my wedding. They even fit me in once when tit was very busy because of a scheduling mix up that was my fault.</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards