June 2013 Weddings

First dance song

2»

Re: First dance song

• I'm thinking One and Only by Adele (kinda long) or I won't give up by Jason Mraz or Patience by Guns n Roses.... I do really like Faithfully by Journey now that i've read it- I won't be having a father/ daughter dance because my dad passed away earlier this year and he loved Journey so it would almost be a blessing to dance to that one... maybe just after as memorium
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_first-dance-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:1e972a9a-6ab5-434c-9b1c-61e5cfa0a48bPost:4e67d9e3-1071-460d-9e8e-4642ac4fc0d5">Re: First dance song</a>:
    [QUOTE]we are either doing "a thousand years" by christina perri or "your guardian angel" by the red jumpsuit aparatus
    Posted by LauraShawnWed[/QUOTE]
      I love RJA!!!! That song is beautiful alway smakes me cry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cowboys and Angels  - Dustin Lynch
  • "First dance" by Corey Smith is an awesome country song.... "First dance" by Mark Wilkinson is the song we picked... We googled and listened to songs for hours but simply typing "first dance" into iTunes search found these awesome songs! : Hope everyone's enjoying the planning process together!
  • thank you for loving me - bon jovi
  • Ours is "the day before you" by the Rascall Flatts. Matthew West originally wrote this song but it is more of a contemporary song where as the Rascall Flatts bring country into it quite nicely =)
  • Our July 27th wedding is going to have kip moore's hey pretty girl be our first dance song
  • "Tonight Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins. Its going to be a little challengiing, but we are taking dance lessons to get us by!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were thinking about Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Not completely sold yet though :)
  • My FI and I are still trying to decied.  We have narrowed it down to 2...

Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat - Lucky

or 

Matchbox Twenty - Overjoyed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards