Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Spa for bride and bridal party recommendations!

Hi all,

I'm looking for a fun spa in Minneapolis to take my bridal party and mom to for mani/pedi's. I'd like it to be a luxury/relaxing experience for us all together, but I also don't want to break the bank. Do any of you have any suggestions??

Thanks so much!
Katie

Re: Spa for bride and bridal party recommendations!

• edited December 2011
    Not Minneapolis, but Nail Montage in Maple Grove does parties of a sort for bridal events.  I believe if you have so many girls you get a lower rate.  They let you bring in wine/champagne, & snacks, if you'd like.  Sounds like a good deal.  I won't be doing it, because I can't pay for all my girls, but it would be fun!  = ) 

GL finding a place!

http://www.nailmontage.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We are all going to Aveda Institute in NE Mpls.  They are students but we went or another wedding and it turned out really nice!  The price is right, too!
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • LolaBelle515LolaBelle515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today's Crowd Cut deal is for a $39 mani-pedi at Spa Gabriella on Grand Ave. You could buy them all today as gifts and get an amazing deal.

I've been there before and it's a real spa--when you arrive, you get the big fluffy robe and slippers and during the pedicure you get a free glass of wine. Normally, the mani/pedi is $95...so the Crowd Cut is definitely big savings.  Definitely a beautiful place that I would recommend!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_spa-bride-bridal-party-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:3c4f68c5-de47-4474-a574-368359349ebcPost:f5700fb9-95d7-4074-b24d-47ea709b5819">Re: Spa for bride and bridal party recommendations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today's Crowd Cut deal is for a $39 mani-pedi at Spa Gabriella on Grand Ave. You could buy them all today as gifts and get an amazing deal. I've been there before and it's a real spa--when you arrive, you get the big fluffy robe and slippers and during the pedicure you get a free glass of wine. Normally, the mani/pedi is $95...so the Crowd Cut is definitely big savings.  Definitely a beautiful place that I would recommend!
    Posted by LolaBelle515[/QUOTE]

Oooo, that sounds like a great deal & place!  = )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards