Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

On Site hair recommendations?

Does anyone have any recommendations for on-site hair services? I LOVE my "normal" hair dresser but his updos and formal hairstyles aren't that great...so now i'm at square one. I already contacts Brooke Rockwell because I saw she had great reviews on here but she's booked on my date already :(

Re: On Site hair recommendations?

• Options
    I actually reached out to Brooke Rockwell and had the same result, she was booked for my date. I ended up going with Nicci and her team from Bella Brides, as recommended by our photographers (Limelight-Images). She doesn't have a website, but her Facebook page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bella-Brides-by-Nicci/366449440037381?fref=ts Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I also contaced Brooke and she was also booked for my day! I ended up booking Pretty in Pgh. I have not gone for a trial run or anything, but they have been recomended a few times on this board.

Here is their link:

http://www.prettyinpittsburgh.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I reached out to both of your suggestions!
  • Options
    When I was searching for on-location hair I looked into Beauty Justified by Justine Lynn. She was really great at getting back in touch with me and very outgoing, its just that I thought her pricing was too high. The one nice thing is though that she does makeup and hair, so thats one less vendor to find. She has been featured in Style me Pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had Pretty come to us on our wedding day! They were amazing! Loved the girls and would recommend them!!
  • Options
    I second Justine Lynn - Beauty Justified.  She is a makeup artist and hairstylist.   She did my hair and make up for my engagement shoot (multiple looks and hair styles) and was FABULOUS!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards