Massachusetts-Cape Cod

NWR: Cape Cod Trip

Hi Cape Cod brides! My fiance and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary with a trip to the Cape on Columbus Day. I'm looking for recs of things to do/places to eat. I haven't been in a good 20 years.

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Cape Cod Trip

• Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where on the Cape do you want to go?  Or do you need recs on that, too?
    Anniversary
  • TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are staying in South Yarmouth, want to go to Provincetown for sure. Other than that, not exactly sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Certainly head to Wellfleet for dinner and the sunset - so many amazing dinner options there.

Renting bikes might be fun.  You can spend the afternoon on the rail trail and check out some of the towns that way, and then come back for a low key night.

Well if you want to PM me I can give you the website for our wedding - we made a huge list of our favorite places for our guests who aren't familiar with the Cape. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    On your way to P-Town, stop at the truro vineyards. Such nice people and wines.
  • GBroc22GBroc22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chatham is great for walking around and dinner/lunch.  There are tons of cute shops, and you can go down to the fish pier and see the seals.  The Imprudent Oyster is a great restaurant, and Wild Goose Tavern is good as well! Have fun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards