Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Live Reception Music

We are looking for a live band to play at our reception. We have looked at both Synergy and R Factor. Both are amazing, but have played as most weddings we have been to over the last year or so. We are hoping for something a little different! Any suggestions??

Re: Live Reception Music

• Hmm, Nelson Flavor is amazing but I don't even know if they still play. They're based out of St. Cloud. Worth Googling and finding out, or if I remember I'll ask their bassist. If we weren't set on having a DJ, I'd totally have them play!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • We have booked the Fish Heads. They play a variety of music and are based out of Duluth, but they may be willing to travel.
  • I wanted Down and Above to play mine, but we waited too long to try and book them and couldn't afford it ($2400).
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We just had Big Toe and the Jam play our wedding this past weekend, and they were AMAZING!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and the band was not only awesome, but super nice and they had so much fun playing that the crowd really got into it. I highly recommend them! :-D
  • We booked Casablanca Orchestra.
  • Thank you everyone! I have some research/listening to do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards