Colorado

Colorado Barn Wedding

I am newly engaged and trying my hardest to find us a place to get married! We're having a cowboy wedding, and all we really want is a big ol' barn with white lights strung from the rafters so everyone can dance and drink and have a fabulous time. Any suggestions for this sort of venue? We're on a limited budget, so the less expensive the better. Thank you thank you!

Re: Colorado Barn Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I am newly engaged and trying my hardest to find us a place to get married! We're having a cowboy wedding, and all we really want is a big ol' barn with white lights strung from the rafters so everyone can dance and drink and have a fabulous time. Any suggestions for this sort of venue? We're on a limited budget, so the less expensive the better. Thank you thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    Try posting on your local board on the left (and include the number of people and your budget, when you do).  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    The Bontanic Gardens at Chatfield? It's a great facility from what I hear.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a place towards Castle Rock, in Monument.. it's a farm w/ black angus cattle. The name is escaping me, but something to go off of is better than nothing!
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding on a farm in Boulder (63rd St Farm) - feels like that would go with "cowboy" but may not be quite what you are looking for.  Never been to Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, but I've seen lots of pictures, and that might work for you.
  • radical4peaceradical4peace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would second Chatfield.  Might also want to check out Lone Hawk Farm.  
  • I was originally looking into Chatfield and there are acutally a lot of downsides unfortunately. I ended up deciding on Meadows at Marshdale which is a BEAUTIFULLY lit barn in Evergreen. It's private, a barn, and still nice enough that it is actually a good wedding venue vs. being a run down barn. If you want you can email me and I will tell you more about what I found when I went to talk to Chatfield. iwrish1@gmail.com. Best of luck if I don't hear from you. 
  •  I own a beautiful barn used just for weddings and parties in Woodland Park Colorado.
    The barn has 2 bathrooms and a kithcen that includes a sink,side by side freezer/fridge, microwave, and oven. We allow limited alcohol. Please contact me for more info. Thanks, NIta
  • I saw your post from last year about your barn in Woodland Park. I would like more information pictures if you have any and of course cost and policies. We are looking for a barn for a wedding in the fall of 2014. Looking forward to hearing from you thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards