July 2012 Weddings
Options

I think we need a wedding dress thread....

2»

Re: I think we need a wedding dress thread....

• Options
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."
  • Options

This is my dress. We have taken my measurements for it but have n't ordered it yet. I am actually getting ready to do that now. =)
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yay! I love this thread!

Edited to add: Jenny Lee 1101

I'm another quasi-mermaid one, although it's technically dropped-waist, not mermaid. On me, it'll be right at my hip joint so it won't sit as low as on the model.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmacsine - i am a mermaid too!! just don't have a photo.  

bridetobe - i LOVE your dress!!!! sooo pretty!! 
  • Options
    Mine is Allure

Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    ElinetrouwtElinetrouwt member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Gorgeous gown everyone! Mekiakoo, I can tell that's not you, you wouldn't be hanging over that chair so aimlessly. Pretty silly.

Proud to announce... I found a dress today! My mom wanted to check some other stores too, but we didn't find anything, so we're going back to order it tomorrow. Here it is, a Pronovias Jennifer:

Bridal Gowns Pronovias Jennifer Bridal Gown Image 1

Looks much better in reality than on this picture, and much better on me than on her :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    omggg elinetrouwt i love it so much!!! so elegant....that model looks super angry (perhaps from food deprivation!) so i agree that it will look much better on you ;)
  • Options
    another casablanca bride :) 
  • Options
    i should really just stop commenting because i am basically taking over the board, but i swear, july 2012 knotties have the most gorgeous gowns i have ever seen! i love every single one!! emmalbee the back of your dress is absolutely stunnung!
  • Options
    My dress - Casablanca 2029 - I love it :)  It won't be in until May :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_think-need-wedding-dress-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:01e7d492-cd51-4553-82db-5ffa18b062edPost:910f4345-45e8-49cd-b465-0a6ccf70ed14">Re: I think we need a wedding dress thread....</a>:
    [QUOTE]omggg elinetrouwt i love it so much!!! so elegant....that model looks super angry (perhaps from food deprivation!) so i agree that it will look much better on you ;)
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

I know, anorectic models and wedding dresses are such a bad combo! And yes, I love all these dresses! And I wanna go to casablanca.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Here's mine. It's Sophia Tolli Isabella. I can't wait for it to come in. This is me from the back in the to tight sample. 

Here's from the site.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_think-need-wedding-dress-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:01e7d492-cd51-4553-82db-5ffa18b062edPost:ec3e96a7-0a8c-4887-958d-0f839da4426c">Re: I think we need a wedding dress thread....</a>:
    [QUOTE]i should really just stop commenting because i am basically taking over the board, but i swear, july 2012 knotties have the most gorgeous gowns i have ever seen! i love every single one!! emmalbee the back of your dress is absolutely stunnung!
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

I totally agree! And thank you :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

before the hemming/alterations, but I love it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards