Colorado

HELP!!!! Venue

HI,
My wedding is set for August 7,2011. I have book Viestenz-Smith Mountain park for that date but I have just found out that you cannot have pole tents there, we have to be out by about 8 pm, and on and on. The problems just keep piling up. Does anyone know of any outdoor/inexpensive locations in the Loveland/Ft. Collins or up in the Mountains? I am just ready to give up! Any advice will be appreciated!!  Thanks in advance!!

Re: HELP!!!! Venue

• edited December 2011
    What about the vineyard on the west side of Loveland?  There used to be a park along the Thomspon not on Wilson, but the road west of that between 1st and hwy 34.  It's been a while since I've been around that area, but I would think the park is still there.  It had quite a bit of room, lots of huge trees.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• edited December 2011
    There is also a lovely farm by Masonville.  I've been to a wedding there before.  It has a little lake/large pond against a high rock ledge with a huge grassy area.  If I can figure out the name of it I will post it here for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• BrittanyR2803BrittanyR2803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!!
    I think I found a place though!! Yea! and it's cheaper than my first one! thanks goodness! thanks for the help!
  • steffenfamsteffenfam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Ellis Ranch in Loveland?  My daughter got married there July 09 and it's very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards