Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Private beaches Falmouth

Hi ladies...anyone know of any private beaches for ceremony rentals? We are considering menauhant beach but we are wondering about crowds at 4pm in July. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Private beaches Falmouth

• From my experience on the Cape-private beaches are usually someone's personal property or part of a resort.  I think you'll have people around, no matter what.  If I were you, I'd just take some stress off yourself and opt to ignore the random beach-goers.  Obviously, the later the ceremony, the less sun bathers out there.
    Anniversary
  • try spohr gardens or nobska light, you can rent both for an hour for a small fee but you will need transportation for guests since there is not alot of parking.
  •  I would  take a drive by menauhant and see how it looks.  I did wor on a house directly across the street from the beach last year.  The past couple of storms we had did a doozy on the beach.  I would also check the tide tables.  I drove down there a few days ago and there was a lot of sand washed up onto the roadway.  I am sure the town will have it cleaned up but the beach is a lot smaller than what it used to be. 

Personally I avoid Falmouth and their beaches in the summer just because they are so crowded and traffic in Falmouth in the summer can be a nightmare.  And July in the Heights is crazy!  But then again, I am from Sandwich and everyone knows we are all snobs...lol!
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards