Connecticut

Limos, Limos, Limos!

Hi ladies!

I'm ready to book my limo this week. I have called every place in CT I could find and found 3 places within my budget. We'll be booking a 6-8 passenger while limo. 

I just wanted to see if any other brides have had experiences with the following companies:

- Premier
- Hunter Limo
- Carriage Limo

All of the prices are exactly where I need them to be but I wanted to check with the CT knotties to see if anyone had any good/bad experiences.

0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Limos, Limos, Limos!

• edited December 2011
    I booked Premier for my wedding next April & requested their 2 brand new white 6 passenger limos, $950 tax & grat. included..So far they've been great to work with, and new limos are always a +, GL!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • cleobabcleobab member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Premier for our wedding in July and they were great.  They were on time and very polite.  We had their new white limo and it was very nice!
    Anniversary
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP- haven't used PP but I've heard great things!
  • cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you check out Legends Limo? If not, I would try giving them a call.  We found them to be very reasonable for what we were looking for and they were great.  Our limo driver was amazing.  He even carried my train into the church for me and was trying to joke around with my dad and I before we walked down the aisle because he could tell we were nervous and was trying to take our minds off of it for a little bit.  They were wonderful!
    Anniversary
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    edited December 2011
    We used Hunters for our October wedding and they were great. I have only positive things to say about them. We only needed a 3 hour package for an 8 passenger limo, and it cost $500.
    Anniversary
  • kimian2011kimian2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used premiere for just a sedan and they were very good.
  • wineo929wineo929 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'll be booking with Premier today :)

herb0622, I looked at Hunter but they were 30 over my budget. Not terrible by any means, but it's 30 dollars I can use somewhere else :)

Glad everyone had such good experiences with transportation!
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check limos of new york.com  they have good prices.
    abc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards