Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Fake rings for ring bearer pillow

Can anyone tell me where to get the fake rings for the ring bearer to carry?  

Re: Fake rings for ring bearer pillow

• Any craft store.  Any chain jewelry store (think Claires) where you can get rings inexpensively.  Walmart. 
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Yep, any craft store, party supply store, or place that sells inexpensive costume jewelry.
  • Also, some of the pillows I've seen come with their own fake rings on them.
  • Wanna know something funny...before this site.. I didn't know the rings on the ringbearers's pillows were FAKES!  I always thought they were real...  and thinking... they must have tied those things on real good and trusted that kid alot! goes to show how many weddings I've been to.

But yes, any craft store, walmart, even party supply shop would have "fake rings".
  • spaje, same here! I always thought they were real and so did my fiance.

I agree I am probably just going to use rings bought at claires or target and then let some of the little girls keep them afterwards as coustume/play jewlery
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards