Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

B-Pics Yesterday!

I did boudoir pics yesterday with Sugar and Spice.  I had SO much fun doing them, and I felt so naughty.  Tee he he.  I cannot wait to see the results of the pics, but man am I sore today.  I was bending, sticking my butt out, down on my knees, lying on the floor, straddling tons of stuff.  I'm feeling it today.  I know Sugar and Spice aren't exactly the most economical b-pics out there, but I feel like for me it was definitely worth the money, especially since they help you out a bit photoshopping your tummy, etc, if you're not quite as fit as you'd like to be.  I also get chest acne, so it'll be nice that they cover up all that stuff.  They said it'll be about 2 weeks before we see the pics, and I'm just dying to see how they turned out!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

Re: B-Pics Yesterday!

• Glad to hear that you had a good experience! I agree, S&S is not cheap but they definitely make it worth the price! I loved my photo session with them and was super amazed at the pictures themselves.
  • I've been thinking about doing it too, which package did you do if you don't mind saying =)
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards