Florida-North Florida

Sawgrass Bridal Show

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question.....was anyone else kinda disappointed with the Bridal show?  I just think that the "flow" was bad.  There were way too many people and I felt like I was being herded from vendor to vendor.  

And the fashion show was not very organized.  I felt it to be a waste of time.  The door prizes were plentiful however there was no organization to giving them away.  And there were some very dishonest fellow brides in the crowd.

On a lighter note,  I am glad I got to enjoy the music of the string quartet and look forward to booking them.  And the video booth sounds like an excellent alternative to the guest book.  

Just my two cents.....
Anniversary

Re: Sawgrass Bridal Show

• I did not care for the bridal show at all. I signed up for the VIP ticket to get in early and try to win something, but like you said there was no organization and I thought the whoel thing was very unprofessional. My future sister in law wants to go to a bridal show with me, but I got to say this one has really turned me off to them. Glad to know I wasnt the only one feeling this way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards