New York-New York City

Budget Photographer Recs?

My FI wants to spend no more than 500 bones on a photographer (HA!). I'm pretty low budget and low key on certain things, but one thing I don't want to scrimp on are the photos. And I don't want to pay over 1500 either, because  like I said we are on a budget. A real one!

is this possible to try and find a decent photojournalist (i hate the posed, cheesy stuff) for a budget price?

Re: Budget Photographer Recs?

• I used Dan Wagner and I loved him.  He is more than 500 which I don't think you will be able to find anyone for 500.
  • I have used Jerry Herold at JPrints Photography and he is reasonable and really good.  I'm pretty sure he would be more than $500, but you could negotiate and figure out what works for you.

jprints.com

Good luck!
  • try george street photography, they have packages that may be able to accomodate you
  • Where is your wedding going to be held?
  • we are using shaun baker. he's at the upper end of the rang you stated but it seems like he will be awesome. check out his work on his website. 
  • With photography, you get what you pay for. You won't find decent for 500, and you probably won't find really good for 1500. Just remember, budget is important, but there is no do-over for your pictures. You're stuck with those forever. 
  • I'm using miron from miron photo art. Give him a buzz he's great. mironphotoartgmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards