Oregon

**Sarah**

Getting excited?! How's the countdown coming? Everything done?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **Sarah**

• sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!!! I seriously CANNOT believe it's in 11 days!!!! People have been telling me it would sneak up really quick, but at the end of July I was like "oh, it's next month, neat."  Now, it's "how is it next flippin' weekend?!" All major projects are finished.  I had to let some little things I wanted to do go, but it's okay, because they're such minor details no one would notice.  Scratched the ceremony program.  Didn't see the point in the added stress, and no one is going to miss them.  Had some people leave us high and dry on the RSVP......whatever.  I'm heading up to Portland this weekend for some much needed R&R, and marrying the love of my life in 11 days.  Can't freakin' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad things are working out and the little things are just fine to let go. You'll be the only one who would even know they were missing!! Enjoy the R&R - and I cannot wait to see your pictures!! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Holy crap d00d... once your wedding is done, snarky is up and then I'm next.  I'm somehow surprising calm...

Congrats darling!!!  Please come back after you get married, if anything to show us pictures!!!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww hugs to you all! So very sweet!  I have something to show you...

I wanted these wedding toppers, but didn't want to pay 70 bucks for them....
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/52553588/custom-penguin-wedding-cake-topper

...so with a little help from my polymer clay, I made them myselt!

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE THEM!!! You are so crafty - I'm jealous! And I'm with you - wouldn't have paid $70 for them either!

Kizat - I envy your calm. I need some of that. I'm beyond frazzled but that has more to do with work and a special project then the wedding and its chaos. I'm at 37 days today and still have a healthy chunk of things to do and DIY. But my tissue paper pomanders are 4/6ths done. Just a few white flowers to make and glue on and all done! And my favor boxes look pretty sweet too! I'll post pictures tonight if I can!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for all of you! I can't wait for any and all pictures AND advice! I suppose that's the nice thing about being the one person who is months away - I get to hear all your coulda woulda shouldas (although hopefully there are none.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Um, I want those penguins - they are so freaking adorable!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really excited because I'll be able to keep them forever!  I could make you your very own if you want nana :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I want them too -- sooo sooo badly -- but I'm not having a cake to cut. Just cupcakes. I'll have to settle for my chocolate fish toppers! 
  • edited December 2011
    Those penguins are ridiculously adorable.

I think we're going to use playmobil bride and groom for our cake toppers. :D
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards