Flowers

fiftyflowers.com

did ya'll have good experience with them?

Re: fiftyflowers.com

• Yes.  My flowers were delivered on time and the quality was excellent!  They also offer a service line that you can call for help.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kaceymariekaceymarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_fiftyflowerscom-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:c6fc173a-34cc-424e-97b8-f428258b8b3fPost:e94a77de-36db-46c6-acff-2c60d4133aa6">Re: fiftyflowers.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes.  My flowers were delivered on time and the quality was excellent!  They also offer a service line that you can call for help.  
    Posted by Wiscisbliss[/QUOTE]

<div>should i order them the day before my wedding? obviously don't want to order them to come on my wedding and i don't want to have them sitting there all weekend so i really don't have a choice haha.</div>
  • I was also wondering about fiftyflowers.com.  We are ordering the 6,000 light pink rose petals.  It's nice to hear that the quality was excellent!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_fiftyflowerscom-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:c6fc173a-34cc-424e-97b8-f428258b8b3fPost:41fc2a0b-be28-41fa-92f2-fc763769e00f">Re: fiftyflowers.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was also wondering about fiftyflowers.com.  We are ordering the 6,000 light pink rose petals.  It's nice to hear that the quality was excellent!!
    Posted by MelissaH21[/QUOTE]

<div>i was wanting to get 6,000 purple and pink rose petals. :)</div>
  • Hi Ladies! FiftyFlowers will suggest an ideal delivery date for your flowers, usually a few days in advance because the flowers come in bud form and will need time to bloom. If you are just getting rose petals, I would still suggest a couple days before your event, that way if there happens to be any delays in shipping, you won't have to worry, and the petals will last weeks! So there's nothing to worry about as far as these products going bad before your big day! Hope this helps! And their online chat is great if you have any questions! 

:)
  • I had a great experience with fiftyflowers and would highly recommend using them if you are going to make your own bouquets.

I had my flowers arrive on Thursday for a Saturday wedding.  They spent the night in water so that they could open up before I made the bouquets, boutonnieres, and posies the next day.  I ordered the Beautiful 50 Rose Wedding pack.  The roses opened up beautifuly and were stunning the day of the wedding.  My bouquet lasted a good week and a half after the wedding which is a feat considering what these flowers went through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards