July 2012 Weddings

TGIF!!!!!

2»

Re: TGIF!!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_tgif-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:9e74462a-8a34-4a8c-82a3-9264ae7aaed8Post:cee87f95-c6e0-44d7-81af-d52aaf958e07">Re: TGIF!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bmore, as long as you send them before the wedding, you're fine. :)
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

Okay good!! But I def need to get crackin' this weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR - I think nothing for once! We bought Fi's wedding band last weekend.

NWR - I think this is the last weekend before the wedding where we have nothing planned. I have a hair appt tomorrow which I'm looking forward to, and after going with my stylist to pick out extensions for the wedding. Not for length, but more for volume. Since Cinco de Drinko is tomorrow I'm sure I will have a margarita or two and then Fi wants to watch the fight this weekend. (Mayweather and someone, lol)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Today we went grocery shopping, took us 2.5hrs!! As you can tell we had just about nothing left in our fridge except baby food. We got all our candy for our candy-concession stand

Saturday: 2pm tee ball game, then going to a festival in town.

Sunday: Attending my Matron of honors daughters 1st birthday party. Unfortunetly found out my exs realtives will be attending since her husband is good friends with ex's brother. 

Monday: We have NOTHING planned

Tuesday: FI is having his fitting for the custom made suit he ordered and we make final payment on it!

Wednesday: NOTHING

Thursday: Its a min. day for my son and FI is taking work off that day. Attending my cousins talent show at 12:30, then son has a teeball game, and open house. Busy day.

Friday: Hair and make up trial and later that evening bridal shower for one of my BMS who is getting married in 2 weeks. 

Saturday: Family reunion or strawberry festival.

Sunday: Mother's day! Letting FI plan the day. 
    pregnancy calendar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_tgif-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:9e74462a-8a34-4a8c-82a3-9264ae7aaed8Post:d6966505-9622-444a-809f-1e8318ddb7d8">Re: TGIF!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Flobear- I'm outside of Joliet. Are you in the city? A lot of my friend live around Lakeview/Wrigley/LP so I'm down there quite a bit. Not as much as I used to, but maybe once a month. (I used to pack bags and stay entire weekends a couple times a month.) I don't think I've ever eaten at Leona's, but I used to walk past the on Sheffield a lot and it always smelled so good! And when I mentioned Maggiano's, I didn't even think that others might not know what that is. I'm chaperoning a school field trip to eat there. (It's a Culinary class.) Thanks Beach!!
    Posted by mbody[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Mbody - yup, I'm in the city, Wicker Park/Bucktown area...it's been a busy weekend which is why I just got to this now...glad Maggiano's was good and hopefully the dress fitting went well too!</div><div>
    </div><div>As for Joliet, we'll be doing the Warrior Dash there next month, well outside of Joliet, but near you!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards