April 2013 Weddings
Options

March Siggy

It's almost here ladies!! On Friday we can officially say "I'm getting married next month" Pure craziness!!

Ideas for siggy? All I really have is invitations. My creativity button is turned off. 
158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: March Siggy

• Options
    what about bridal jewelry?? i still haven't found what necklace i'm wearing so i could use some inspiration!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have my jewelry yet, so I wouldn't be able to do that one.

Have we done bridesmaid dresses yet? 

And while we're on the topic, did anyone else's siggy pic disappear like mine did?  I still have the words, but the pic went *POOF!* about 2 weeks ago.  I have no idea how that happened.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Your siggy pic is still there, ChiGirl.
  • Options
    My picture went poof too.
    I like jewelry. I am still trying to find mine.
  • Options
    I like BM dresses. I have my earrings that I got on etsy that I'm obsessed with so I'm down for either or. But I'm gonna assume we all have our BM dresses, I hope! lol
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image

• Options
    Really??????  I don't see the pic in any of my posts.  All I see is the ticker and the writing that says what the siggy challenge is for the month - no pic.  Weird. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_march-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:b1d3a8df-6ec6-4e37-a634-9fe9ec953659Post:b8c951c5-c910-4d5f-a8e7-f71cf455686d">Re: March Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really??????  I don't see the pic in any of my posts.  All I see is the ticker and the writing that says what the siggy challenge is for the month - no pic.  Weird. 
    Posted by ChiGirl2013[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem! Try using a different browser. I was using an old version of Firefox and when I tried Safari or Opera instead I could see my pictures again. (though the only pictures I have now are in my rsvp ticker). It's really weird, I don't know why or how it happens.
  • Options
    I would love to do jewellery for a siggy; I don't have bridesmaids so I couldn't do that one (though I realize I am probably the only person with that problem).
  • Options
    Ooh I like the "then and now" thing!

Jewelry, I'm not really going all out for so I'm less excited about that.

I'd be good with either BM dresses or Invites as well!
  • Options
    Then and now, as in baby/kid pics and a pic of you now, or a pic from when you first got together and one of you now?  I have to admit, FI and I look exactly the same as we did when we first got together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I vote for BM dresses and maybe if you don't have BMS you could use your MOB dress?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_march-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:b1d3a8df-6ec6-4e37-a634-9fe9ec953659Post:95088555-01fb-4b21-b8ae-081ad0d1d459">March Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's almost here ladies!! On Friday we can officially say "I'm getting married next month" Pure craziness!! Posted by allychase[/QUOTE]

WOW!  So exciting!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeah I think FI and I look the same as when we started dating lol. He's still got a baby face. We could always just do jewelery and BM dresses.. if one doesn't work for somebody, use the other? Only thing about invites is I hate blacking out all of our info and it takes away from the appearance of the invite lol

• Options
    How about our wedding rings? The band that goes with our e-ring?

Is there a list somewhere of what's already been done? I don't want to be suggesting repeats :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

April 2013 March Siggy - Bridesmaid Dress

• Options
    I am up for any of the suggestions.  Jewlery would be an easy one for me or BM dresses.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_march-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:b1d3a8df-6ec6-4e37-a634-9fe9ec953659Post:f483b84d-0ddb-403d-98bc-6aab83f20dad">Re: March Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to do jewellery for a siggy; I don't have bridesmaids so I couldn't do that one (though I realize I am probably the only person with that problem).
    Posted by tiny speck[/QUOTE]

I have no bridesmaids either but figured, like you, that I would be the only one!  :-)  My 4 year old daughter is walking me down the aisle so I guess I can consider her my flower girl/bridesmaid/ring bearer all in one...
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

• Options
    What is the final consensus?  By my count the leaders are jewelry or BM dresses - I am downfor either, maybe we can pick whichever one either applies or if both apply, whichever one we like better?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards