Maryland

Engagement Photos in Columbia

So I'm scheduled to have my engagement photo's taken on 10/4 and dont' have a clue where to have them done.  We met in the Columbia area, first at a local restaurant then went to starbucks for coffee.  Any suggestions as to a good place in the Columbia are to take EP?

Re: Engagement Photos in Columbia

• LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Centennial Park is quite nice. You could rent a peddle boat and take it out on the lake, and there are tons of nooks and crannies on the east end of the lake that are low traffic and pretty. The petting farm at Elioak could also be cute. If there is nothing going on at Oakland (www.historic-oakland.com), that house would make a beautiful backdrop for photos.
  • kwumdkwumd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not Columbia, but would the sunflowers at Jarrettsville Pike still be around?
  • edited December 2011
    I think you should try to recreate the day you first met! See if the restaurant would serve you an appetizer to share while the photographer takes photos, or cuddle up on the couches at starbucks and enjoy a seasonal latte! It's most important for you two to feel comfortable, and the focus should be on you, not the location! Pick a place that means something to you both or wherever you feel most comfortable being yourselves, that way the photographer will be able to capture the true essence of your relationship!
  • edited December 2011
    So how did the pictures turn out???
  • Teri&PozTeri&Poz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know I'm late - but the waterfront in Columbia - right by Clydes, is beautiful!

Where did you end up going?  How did they turn out?

tPoz Photography - www.tpozphoto.com
    May 5, 2007 **MARRIED**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards