Nevada-Las Vegas

Has anyone used 'make up in the 702' for their wedding?

I`m just wondering because i`ve been talking a bit with meg from there and she seems awesome. I looked at their pictures and everything looks really good. The only thing is that they seem a little expensive... I know a lot of ladies have used francesca but i don`t know what her fees are...

Re: Has anyone used 'make up in the 702' for their wedding?

• edited December 2011
    From the email i got from francesca  earlier this week:

Would you want a trial beforehand? My trials are $120 for the full consultation (with a discount on your wedding day). The rate for hair and make up would be approx $185-$200, which includes false lashes and a lipstick for touch ups.

There is no travel fee for me to come to your room to get you/ your party ready. As party of my Bridal Photography Package- I will take before and after photos of all make up and hair (at no additional charge). I do have an assistant available that handles hair for your party. I will work with you exclusively as well as handle all make up for the party. But handling large parties is no problem!

For your bridal party, i do offer a group discount rate to brides with parties of 4 or more. Your bridesmaids, MOH, MOB, and MIL would be approximately $125-$140 for full make up and hair styling , depending on hair style/ up do. Everyone getting their make up done would receive false lashes. They look so amazing in photos! If someone had shorter hair, I will consider this in the rate. The rate for just hair is $80-100 and for make up only for the bridal party, it is $80 per application including lashes.

HTH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your price range is .... but Stevee Danielle (http://steveeshairstyles.com/) and Harmony Aristry (www.harmonyartistry.weebly.com)  These are about the cheapest with the good reviews -- from what i've found anyways.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that Francesca seems more reasonable.
    Meg is giving me much higher prices... I love the look of Harmony's make up as well.
    ACK! What it really comes down to is what we have room for in the budget. I used to be a make up artist so worse comes to worse, i`ll do my own.
  • edited December 2011
    If it helps, several local photogs prefer to work with Francesca
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That might help. I honestly don`t know what i`m doing for photography yet... I don`t even have a concrete date.
    I`m probably going to get an all inclusive wedding package that includes photography because for a small wedding it`s just easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards