Maine

Local Wedding Bands???

My future in laws have offered to pay for a band. They suggested the Delta Knights   ( they're from the Portland area). Anyone know if they're a good wedding band? Their website says they were voted best wedding band in 2006 & 2007 by Modern Bride Magazine but I would love references if you've got them!

Any other band suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Local Wedding Bands???

• edited December 2011

I got my band as a set from Kay with my e-ring.  We got FI ring on Overstock.com, actually, and it is perfect for him.  But, I think most local jewelry stores have a pretty wide selection, or can order whatever you are looking for.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, I meant music not rings...I should have been more clear! Thanks for your suggestions anyway!
  • chocolate321chocolate321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    we saw them at a wedding a couple summers ago and they were great.  Lots of energy and soul.    Lots of motown, rock and something for everyone.   Maybe you can go out and see them at a show and meet them and that would help you decide.
    good luck !
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out The Tony Boffa Band (also in Portland) before making a decision.  I have been to several weddings and events where they played and I consider them the best I've heard in Maine.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    i contracted the delta knights for my wedding in newry,me on 02/12/11! they are great at communication and am very excited to have these guys come play at my wedding! they will work with you on almost anything to help make ur day special
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards