Connecticut

POLL: **MONDAY!!**

Here we go....another week!!

1. What time did you wake up?
2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week?
3. What color shirt are you wearing today?
4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song?
5. What does your last text message say?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: POLL: **MONDAY!!**

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up? 7:30
    2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week? Ha.. finally getting our wedding albums ordered. I filled out the form last week, but never sent it back.
    3. What color shirt are you wearing today? White
    4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song? I love Christina Aguilera's Christmas CD, the songs on there are absolutely beautiful. I also love all the classics.
    5. What does your last text message say? Does bbm count? (Most of my friends and I bbm instead of text) My friend said: "On a cruise to Cozumel Mexico, I left Thanksgiving morning" she was explaining why she was wishing me and DH a belated Thanksgiving.
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up? 6am future hubby finally got hired and started his new job today!
    2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week? I just need to get a few little gifts
    3. What color shirt are you wearing today? I'm wearing a purple sweater dress
    4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song? Anything by Straight No Chaser
    5. What does your last text message say? Those Duenas boys like their women old!!!LOL (my sister wrote this. my FI is 2 years older than me and his younger brothers GF is 4 years older than him)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up?  830
    2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week?  Hoping the contract for the venue comes so we can make it officially official Tongue out
    3. What color shirt are you wearing today?  white so far, but I'm still on the couch in my pjs, worked all weekend so I'm being lazy today
    4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song?  Do They Know It's Christmas?
    5. What does your last text message say? "Call me when you get up" from FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up?
    7:00am with FI as usual

2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week?
    Maybe go shopping with BMs for dresses, book DJ?

3. What color shirt are you wearing today?
    Navy blue sweater, with dark gray underneath

4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song?
    Jingle Bell Rock or All I Want For Christmas Is You

5. What does your last text message say?
    "Haha they better not have stole it" FI's friend Grady talking about his BIL's car....they have a game going where if they see each other on the road driving past each other they "tag" each other, so we thought we saw Grady and we "tagged" him, but it wasn't him, so FI said "oh then someone stole that blue f350" lol
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up? Right around 7...although waiting 25 minutes to move my butt out of bed!
    2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week? Tough week with school, tough month really, but I ordered "Wilo you be my bridesmaid" cards and gifts yesterday, and got some FREE STDs off Vistaprint to see if I'll like them (might be too small?)
    3. What color shirt are you wearing today? Light purple/pink
    4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song? Don't really have one...used to love Silent Night as a kid!
    5. What does your last text message say? Feed me!
    September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up? 6:15am blahhh
    2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week? Picking out invitations
    3. What color shirt are you wearing today? Grey
    4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song? Last Christmas (any rendition- my fav is by Jimmy Eat World) and THE GRINCH.
    5. What does your last text message say? I don't know. I had to delete most of them because my stupid phone fills up so quick.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    . What time did you wake up? 8:30- I had today off
    2. What is one WR thing  you hope to accomplish this week? picking a cake lady
    3. What color shirt are you wearing today? Navy Blue
    4. Favorite Chritmas/Holiday song? All of them!
    5. What does your last text message say? Love you! To FI
    imageAnniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards