September 2012 Weddings
Options

Show me Your...February To-Do List

2»

Re: Show me Your...February To-Do List

• Options

~Tux appt
    ~Book photobooth
    ~Decide on centerpieces (I can't decide)
    ~Pick design for invites
    ~OOT hotel bags
    ~Find shoes
    ~Possibly register late Feb or early March, depending on how fast the month goes :)
    Sounds like everyone will stay plenty busy!
  • Options
    - send out STDs (well I'm doing that tomorrow, but I guess that's close enough to February)
    - book the florist
    - start looking into bakers
    - start our registry
    Anniversary
  • Options
    To-Do:
    • Pick Bridesmaid dresses/ask girls to get measured
    • Address save-the-dates/buy postage/mail them
    • Post engagement announcement in newspaper
    • Find ceremony sound technician
    • Buy supplies/make table numbers

Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_show-yourfebruary-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:a0ea23f0-cbd2-4fe8-bd71-1ed208013caePost:539cc9fa-7e8d-4996-9683-bc5f9a75b59b">Re: Show me Your...February To-Do List</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Show me Your...February To-Do List : i'm doing B-pics in April! i am sort of nervous because i want to be super in shape and stuff, but i still am relaxed because its like 3 months away still. i think at this point i'm more nervous about what to tell my FI when i have to leave for a good 4+ hours on a Saturday, and when i come back with my hair and makeup done...
    Posted by kellycatalo[/QUOTE]
    <div id="forumPostAuthor[13]" class="Discussion_UserName">
    kelly: I also want to be in super shape! I am nervous as to how they will come out, but am more nervous thinking about how I am going to explain my absence and hair/make-up to FI. If you think of any good ideas, please let me know...haha. 

jacquiroxx: I will definitely let you know how it goes. I was debating waiting and having them taken as our 1 year anniversary paper gift, but I just couldn't!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards