Wisconsin

OnLocation Makeup Artistry

Hey Ladies,
Has anyone used/known anyone that used Julie Carrington with OnLocation Makeup? Just curious of any feedback about her.
Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
271 Invited image
186 Are ready to PARTY! image
85 Can't make it image
0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image

Re: OnLocation Makeup Artistry

• Dsyn23Dsyn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I have actually had her do my make up twice.  First when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and then she also did my makeup (and all my girls) in my wedding this past June.

Julie does wonderful work and she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.  She is very easy to work with and does exactly what you want.  She does a trial run before your big day so you can figure out exactly what look you like best. 

I would highly recommend her!

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    how much does she charge?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having 5 people get makeup done including me...this is the quote she gave me: $100 for the Bride including trial, then $40 for everyone else. $15 for lashes. I think I'm gonna book with her. Good price and sounds like she does good work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • I tried to get her to do ours for our wedding next June, and she said she is no longer doing makeup (taking contracts) because of a health issue. I was upset, because I heard such great things about her! I do hope she recovers from whatever is happening quickly and easily.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards