Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

bling!

Finally I got lucky during my "lunch break" online shopping on Etsy and found some jewelry i LOVE. I'm getting earrings and a bracelet. I'm going for bling plus pearls because the combo of pearls with my all lace dress just makes me soo happy..

BUT i can't decide between a few bracelets, so I figured I'd get your opinions!

here are the earrings (these I am sure on)

and i'm choosing between these few bracelets:

thanks!

Re: bling!

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh so pretty!!!! All of the bracelets are pretty, but I think I like #1 the best - not sure why, but I think it compliments the earrings (which are gorgeous by the way!) wonderfully! But honestly, it is a super hard decision b/c they are all so pretty!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like them all, but I like  2 and 3 most b/c they have more bling, but 3 might be too much if you have tiny wrists.  

love the earrings!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:208d1724-0ac1-44cf-9f33-217664476785Post:ea3f752f-cfc0-4335-ba9c-f0124ce43581">Re: bling!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like them all, <strong>but I like  2 and 3 most b/c they have more bling</strong>, but 3 might be too much if you have tiny wrists.   love the earrings!
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

I agree... perhaps that's why I like #1 best - because I'm not the 'blingiest' (lol - is that a word??) person! Ha!
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like 2 the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE those earrings!!

I love #2 the best!! I think it ties in nicely with the earrings. #1 is too many pearls IMO and #3 is just too much. IMO. They are all beautiful though!

LOVE them!

Speaking of jewelry, after my Dad died, my Mom took one of his rings and made my sister and I solitary pendants, which is pretty tiny. So, I was going to wear it with some bigger earrings. Today, I talked to my Mom and she said that she has an "idea" on what to do with the necklace and needs to talk to FI... I'm so intrigued!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I vote for #2! It has just the right about of bling, but not too much. And I just really like the design in general :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like #2 the best.  There is a kiosk in the Ross Park mall that has similar jewelry.  They hand make everything and you can request whatever you want.  It is on the lower level by Men's Wearhouse and Macy's. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies!!  your opinions are SUPER helpful... think im leaning towards number 2 now as well!

MD - i LOVE #3 but was worried about it because i have the tiny wrist issue that you also pointed out.. so i think im going to rule that one out.

g - blingiest can totally be a word ;)

amy - i may have to make a quick stop at ross park to check out this kiosk you mentioned.. i usually stear clear of the kiosks at the mall because the lotion people scare me at them...

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J - what a wonderful surprise!! It will be so special to have a piece of him with you on your wedding day :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with G - #1, but I'm also not very blingy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE the earrings!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the earrings and #1.  I guess I am semi-blingy ; )
    Might have to push my bling envelope for the GTG

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love 3 (bc that's the style I was after) - the wide multistrand pearls - but make sure you look closely at the size of the brooch compared to the width of your wrist.  I actually made my bracelet and ended up doing without the brooch I ordered because it was as wide as my wrist and looked ridiculous!  Just my opinion, but you may also like something that's sort of a mix between 1 and 3 - the beaded bling with the structure of 3.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards