New Hampshire
Options

Limo Companies

I'm looking into booking a limo for our wedding (stretch for 10 people). We would need the limo to drive us to the church from 3:45 to 4:00 and then to take us from the church to the reception from 5:45 to 6:05. How much were your limo quotes? What is reasonable for this amount of time? I understand that you have the limo for longer than just the time they drive so I know it's not just 35 minutes of limo rental.

Any information is much appreciated! TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
290image Made the Cut!!
175image Are Ready to Party!!
56image Are Party Poopers!!
59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

Re: Limo Companies

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Grace Limo, you basically book the limo for 3 hours...so for you would have it probably like 330 - 630.  I can't help with prices cause we only needed the 6 person, so it wasn't as much as the 9-10 person.  I believe ours was around 300-400 for 3 hours for a 6 person.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with First Choice Limo and I had the limo for 3-hours.  I got a stretch Navigator, which sat 16.  It was $850 for 3 hours.  That included champagne, bottled water, and a red carpet.  I think we spent a bit more than is normal, but I'm glad we did.  The service was excellent!
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Black Tie Limo....loved our limo driver.  Without a coordinator at the church, he took control and made sure everyone was where they needed to  be.   We had it from 8:45 am when they picked us up until the reception (probably about 3 hours)  for $375 for an 8 passenger white stretch and it included champagne after ceremony.   The 375 included tax and a 20% gratuity. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay great...thanks for the information! Now I know what to be looking for price-wise. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards