North Carolina-Outer Banks

Florist serving KDH or Nags Head?

Hey all,
I've had little luck finding a good Florist in OBX thus far. We are having our wedding in Kill Devil Hills, so we need someone close by. The only two I've seen are Brooks the Florist (we met with him in Sept and never heard back with a quote, so he's off the list!) and Nags Head Florist (the lady who had the appt with me was 30 min late and didnt seem to care. Also, their flowers looked old and dead). So, needless to say, I'm looking for someone other than these two clowns...any suggestions out there???
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Florist serving KDH or Nags Head?

• edited December 2011
    We're using Sugar Snap.  We also met with The Embellishers and liked them also.  Sugar Snap was more expensive, but she brainstormed with us and took our vision into consideration more than the embellishers did.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • dwfangirldwfangirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Sugar Snap also!  I think they are awesome!!  They also give you ideas at three different budget levels, which I really liked.  And - even the least expensive options I think would be beautiful.  I highly recommend them!  

We also met with Renee Landry, who has really great ideas also but she was more expensive.  
  • evenundomielevenundomiel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the embellishers are the absolute best. they're doing my flowers. they can also do day-of planning for you. Gail and Brenda are amazing to work with...and they can do almost anything you want. they have great ideas and their prices are awesome. 
    imageAnniversary
  • JenO24JenO24 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle Lewis of OBX Wedding Flowers...she's is absolutely AMAZING. Her work is phenominal, prompt replies/service, bends over backwards to meet whatever your floral needs/wants/dreams are and she's so much cheaper than everyone else!  Definitely check her out!
    imageAnniversary
  • RyanMoserRyanMoser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should totally check out http://idoflorals.com they do a terrific job!!!!
  • GreColeGreCole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Embellishers are amazing!  I used them for my wedding in September and couldn't have been happier!  Both Gail and Brenda were easy to work with and had great flower combos!!  Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards