Snarky Brides
Options

KNOT LILLI

Re: KNOT LILLI

• Options
    Thanks guys. It's the twilight zone today!
  • Options
    I don't dislike Zizi, but I also don't recall having a moment thinking, "Man, I like her!"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:a0bed847-40f7-4c17-824d-1df225ecbd0b">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : FYI, not an accident.  LL and Lucy got into it in a big way a week or two ago over Lucy telling LL to ease up on some newb who was being an idiot, because said newb had just posted about a death in her family. ETA: Am I still here?
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

Yeahhh poor wording, I more meant that it might have been earned previously and not out of Lucy being spiteful.
    June 2013 August Sig Challenge
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:fbda9f03-a6b5-4b21-9509-af3d5d34e3db">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]DJ- what happened to your fetus?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Oh man. Lucy has more power than we thought if she can ban fetuses!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:KNOT LILLI:[QUOTE]I don't dislike Zizi, but I also don't recall having a moment thinking, quot;Man, I like her!quot; Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]Is she the poster who's always really hostile for no reason? I might be getting her confused with someone else, but it was obnoxious
  • Options
    I think this whole fiasco was a ploy to bring us together.  Or generate traffic.  :puts on tin foil hat:

• Options
    If Edie even wants to begin to try and recover from this epic clusterfuckedness she needs to voluntarily step down as a mod and admit that she's blatantly not the right person for the job. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to Re:KNOT LILLI:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:KNOT LILLI:In Response to Re:KNOT LILLI:Is she the poster who's always really hostile for no reason? I might be getting her confused with someone else, but it was obnoxiousPosted by polichikI think her post count would be about 100 if you left out the posts where she quotes without saying anything. nbsp;About 2 if you leave out the posts where her only text is spewing party lines.nbsp;Not the most memorable. Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]That explains it. I don't get the quote without comment thing unless it's a DD in the making. Didn't Edie do that for a while too?
  • Options
    Hi guys!

I've not had a presence on here today due to working and only having my phone to keep up with what's been going on.  I have been reading everything and communicating via email with people but I am so, so, very sorry that this all happened.  What a cluster eh?  At least it was some excitement?  Thank goodness Knot Lili went above and beyond to take care of this in such a speedy manner.  I think she's a keeper!  ;)

If anyone has any more problems that haven't been addressed by Knot Lili already, please PM me and I'll see that any stragglers are unbanned and take care of any other issues.

Thanks for being awesome guys!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:2c1e2d02-de8a-447a-9215-d07c382c479c">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]If Edie even wants to begin to try and recover from this epic clusterfuckedness she needs to voluntarily step down as a mod and admit that she's blatantly not the right person for the job. 
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'm don't know who would even want to take over as mod there now...if Edie stepped down.
  • Options
    I used to mod Chit Chat.  I'll do it again if it will keep any more of this nonsense from happening.  

• Options
    Edie, are you ever going to respond to questions about all this with something that isn't vague?
  • Options
    Edie, seriously, sack up and quit being such a chickensh!t. I've lurked like 50 pages of this ish all day and you still haven't given anyone a straight answer. I'm getting bored.

What are you afraid of?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:65a37c18-1370-47ee-ae26-7a8a3291a7db">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : I'm not afraid of anything.  My problem with posting the emails (which I won't) is, you all tell me to think for myself, and then you tell me to post the emails.  So, which is it?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

That is a really lame comparison Edie. There's a huge difference between you clarifying how the heck our board got all effed up in the past 24 hours and you banning someone because Lucy told you to.

Edited for clarity
  • Options

Post the fuckingemails. That's which one it is. You look like a gigantic pussy because you are protecting your idiot friend.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:65a37c18-1370-47ee-ae26-7a8a3291a7db">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : I'm not afraid of anything.  My problem with posting the emails (which I won't) is, you all tell me to think for myself, and then you tell me to post the emails.  So, which is it?

I get your point, but I don't think that this is quite the same thing, TBH.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:2ab284e7-1082-4fae-a2a1-a8df0c10c8a2">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : I agree it looks like semantics, but I still think it applies.

One request answers a burning question several dozen people have.
    The other request bans someone when they shouldn't have been.

More than semantics.
  • Options
    Chels- why are you just now grilling Edie over this?  You have been here all day.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Edie, I honestly don't get what you are doing right now. This is the time for you to take a stand and show people that you've grown a pair and actually give a shiiit about being a part of TK.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:7bbcc5f5-d775-4fc7-8c14-6d5ec12cd3a8">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels- why are you just now grilling Edie over this?  You have been here all day.

I was asking her about it earlier too and she was dancing around the answers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:7bbcc5f5-d775-4fc7-8c14-6d5ec12cd3a8">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels- why are you just now grilling Edie over this?  You have been here all day.

<div>Totally.  No use continuing to kick her and kick her.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:00d5a9cc-3481-4ba9-9e03-39bd6a1f4b3f">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : I agree it's not the same.  But I don't think it's fair to tell me to one thing and expect me to do another.<strong> Besides, if there was anything incriminating me, don't you think Lucy would have posted it?
    </strong>Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

Probably not, since it would've undoubtedly incriminated <em>her </em>as well.

Just 'fess up.  You and Lucy were talking smack about Steph (and probably others) off-board, and you don't want to share the e-mails because you're trying to preserve your image as the poor little misguided lamb who was led astray by the evil Lucy, instead of owning your part in the b!tchfest that undoubtedly preceded Steph's banning.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:ea0af986-8106-4ae5-ac7a-ec1010836722">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : I was asking her about it earlier too and she was dancing around the answers.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

She isnt going to answer you. 

I mean, at least Cew got banned and just got here.  You didnt even get banned.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:2ab284e7-1082-4fae-a2a1-a8df0c10c8a2">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : I agree it looks like semantics, but I still think it applies.

Bullsh*t.  You and your little twatastic friend f*cked up the board and banned Steph for no good reason.  Now is a really hilarious time for you to suddenly decide to pull "YOU GUYS ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME" out of your ass.  If you want people to understand why you did what you did or why we shouldn't just shun your ass from here to the end of the Interwebz then you need to bring some better proof than half-ass justifications, investigations by KL that may or may not be going on and most certainly aren't Roe vs. motherfucking Wade, and mysterious emails that may or may not exist.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:85d2da8f-7e9c-4100-b42b-72fd1d683c6e">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : She isnt going to answer you.  I mean, at least Cew got banned and just got here.  You didnt even get banned.

I know. Based on how you asked the question it sounded like you thought I was just jumping in now. I misunderstood, my bad.

I'm not trying to kick her. I just think it's ridiculous that she's comparing apples and oranges and being all sketchy about how this all went down.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:e0931a26-d315-4096-ba8e-3971a338267d">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : Bullsh*t.  You and your little twatastic friend f*cked up the board and banned Steph for no good reason.  Now is a really hilarious time for you to suddenly decide to pull "YOU GUYS ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME" out of your ass.  If you want people to understand why you did what you did or why we shouldn't just shun your ass from here to the end of the Interwebz then you need to bring some better proof than half-ass justifications, investigations by KL that may or may not be going on and most certainly aren't Roe vs. motherfucking Wade, and mysterious emails that may or may not exist.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

Or this. Please pretend that I said all of it. Especially the Roe vs. motherfucking Wade part.
  • Options
    Do y'all know how much of a PITA this saga was to follow on TK mobile?  My eyes are totally crossed. 
  • Options
    I don't understand. How do you not know if you got banned? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:30b9d6ab-7e77-449c-ad1b-ba6e0e53f567">Re: KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNOT LILLI : Because you can still log in like normal, see your own posts, see eveyone else's new posts, and post things that show up on your screen.  They just don't show up on anyone else's.
    Posted by bAnnEdstage[/QUOTE]

I think that's really dumb.  You should at least be able to not post or something. Being a TK ghost doesn't sound like fun.

ETA: I know that's the point of being banned, but whatever.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knot-lilli?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0951cf83-369f-4acc-9693-acd308157c89Post:af8154ae-6389-4f48-b8ea-3a7ab83139a9">Re:KNOT LILLI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:KNOT LILLI:Is she the poster who's always really hostile for no reason? I might be getting her confused with someone else, but it was obnoxious
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]
    I think you're mixing me up with zitiqueen and Jess might be too. -I'm not banned
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards