Delaware

Officiant Recs?

I contacted the pastor from the church I grew up in, but he doesn't perform ceremonies for people not currently attending services (which FI and I don't, anywhere), which I understand.

I contacted the Clerk of the Peace office, but Ken Boulden ( the actual Clerk of the Peace) is going to be out of town that weekend.  He forwarded our info on to someone else who left me a message last night and I'll call him back, but I'd like to get some recommendations from someone you may know or have used or had a friend use.  I'm nervous about "interviewing" multiple officiants, but we want someone we're comfortable with.

TIA! :)
ttc chart
BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12

Re: Officiant Recs?

• edited December 2011
    I am using Natalie from Soul Mates.  I have only talked to her on the phone, but she has a lot of different ceremony options or you can customize.  She was really nice and we are using her because she does non-religious and gay/lesbian ceremonies as well which is important to us.  

• daizbydaizby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to write a separate message about him, but DO NOT use Fr. Charles Magee. He ruined my daughter's beautiful wedding! He's based in Malvern, but I'd imagine DE brides might use him too if he's allowed to do weddings in DE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards