North Carolina-Outer Banks

Beach Ball Events

We were married in Manteo on April 24th and I can't say enough about this company.  They did everything perfectly.  We had the wedding out on Marshes Lighthouse and it was beautiful.  The reception was inside of Adrianna's restaurant which has breathtaking views of the sound.  Beach Ball took care of everything from the centerpieces to the cake to the planning to everything, and there wasn't one hiccup.  Even after I absent mindedly forgot to send the dj our wedding song.  I emailed it to them literally 5 minutes before I walked down the pier for the ceremony and they loaded it up in their system and everything was flawless.  If you're trying to find a spot to get married in the Outer Banks, I highly recommend them. 

http://www.mallardsmarsh.com

Re: Beach Ball Events

• edited December 2011
    YAY!! I am getting married with beach ball events in October and I am so happy to read your review.
  • edited December 2011
    The staff at Mallards Marsh/Beach Ball really made it easy for us to have a destination wedding that was over 300 miles from home. They really went the extra mile to make sure that our day was special. We had originally planned to do it at the beach house my parents were staying at, but when adding the cost of chairs, arch way, photography, catering, cake, officiant, and so on we were stressed about how we would plan and execute such a huge event... That's where Beach Ball came in, they provide all of the vendors to make your day extremely easy! All of the vendors were professionals and did a great job in there area. I would highly reccomend them to anyone who is planning a beach wedding.
  • hldubblehldubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im so glad to hear all these wonderful reviews! i'm still a little nervous about what is included in the price? Can you really pull off the wedding with what is supplied or do you need to purchase a lot of extras ie: bridesmaid flowers, chair covers, open bar??? does anyone know?
  • skidd83skidd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi-

I am planning a wedding in OBX in either Spring or Summer of 2012. I went down recently to meet with Beach Ball Events and fell in love with what they had to offer. Linda Bradley was amazing at asking all of our questions and concerns. I haven't booked my wedding with them yet, but I plan on doing it soon! I think that everything that is included in the price is worth it. When I was down there Labor Day weekend, they turned over a 100 + person wedding at Adrianna's in less than an hour for another 100 + person wedding and the place was SPOTLESS and PERFECT. That kind of coordination is what I am looking for!! Laughing

Best of luck to all you other OBX brides or brides to be!

• RyanMoserRyanMoser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beach Ball Events has so much to offer and is one of the best on the Outer Banks!

If you're considering Beach Ball Events, check out what all the brides are saying on their review page:

• vls160vls160 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please let me know how your wedding goes. I am considering booking with Beach Ball for next summer after a not so good experience with another reception site close by. Any advice as you have gone through the booking process with them?
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for posting your thoughts!  I am getting married in the glass chapel and the reception at Mallards Marsh with Beach Ball Events in November and this eases any worries I had.  So far, they have been WONDERFUL in helping me plan the wedding and changing details whenever I change my mind on things (which is often!)  They really have made our deistination wedding planning a breeze! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure anyone will see this since this is a rather older thread, but if you do, what can you tell me about Beach Ball Events/Mallards Marsh?  Considering this place as a "one stop shop" for our ceremony/reception in September '12.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hldubblehldubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used there makeup package?? I'd really like to use them for the convience of use but are they any good??

we booked our wedding for april 2012. we are going down the weekend after thanksgiving to meet all the venders! I will let you all know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards