Texas-San Antonio

Cheap wedding venues San Antonio

My wedding is March 16th and I'm looking for a cheap wedding venue (under 900$), where I can do all my own catering and decorating, that can hold 50 guests or so (outside), and that has a reception site too. Basically, I can provide everything, I just need space to do it.

Re: Cheap wedding venues San Antonio

• Call the sweet spot 2106628370, my sister had a small jey very pretty wedding there. Very affordable. Also try any VFW they have halls. One holds 75 for 175, one holds 400 for 800. Sorry both are inside! Outside try the Japanese Tea Gardens. Downfall, no outside food! Hope that helps!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_cheap-wedding-venues-san-antonio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:11d0ce88-3c0c-4d9f-95a0-c95c7ebd1ee4Post:8d4541f4-32a2-4bf4-919b-37a23ec887c4">Cheap wedding venues San Antonio</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is March 16th and I'm looking for a cheap wedding venue (under 900$), where I can do all my own catering and decorating, that can hold 50 guests or so (outside), and that has a reception site too. Basically, I can provide everything, I just need space to do it.
    Posted by katawhyeah[/QUOTE]

<div>the Spanish Governor's Palace is beautiful and affordable</div>
  • jsiemeringjsiemering member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    My husband and I have started a wedding venue ten minutes from San Marcos close to Kyle. It is about 55 minutes from San Antonio. Our goal is to provide beautiful, affordable weddings and not compromise beauty. Our venue is a Texas mansion style two story home with wrap around porch and second floor balcony. There are beautiful trees and ample parking. Wonderful ceremony sites and outdoor area for cocktail hour and also plenty of room for banquet tables. Inside the formal dining and living seats 40 for a sit down dinner reception with additional seating for 24 on the porches. We can accomodate large and small weddings. We are also wedding officiants so our current special is 1/2 off of the wedding officiant package on our large wedding package and $25 off of the officiant services for a small wedding package. Our small wedding package is for three hours and is $600 and includes banquet tables and chairs, full use of the bridal suite and groom's suite, use of the house and grounds. The large package is $1500 and includes overnight accomodations in the home, and half off of the wedding minister package and can accomodate 120 guests. For a few pictures, see our venue at <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.charmedweddingsofaustin.com/">www.charmedweddingsofaustin.com</a>; however, we will be getting new pictures soon that are beautiful and feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment to see our venue. We are located on plum creek so we also have a waterfront property. Our ceremony sites are very beautiful as well and we have ample parking. Our venue is The Hopkins House. You are free to use your own vendors and decorate how you wish.

The home is beautiful and quite modern with luxury accomodations.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_cheap-wedding-venues-san-antonio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:11d0ce88-3c0c-4d9f-95a0-c95c7ebd1ee4Post:8d4541f4-32a2-4bf4-919b-37a23ec887c4">Cheap wedding venues San Antonio</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is March 16th and I'm looking for a cheap wedding venue (under 900$), where I can do all my own catering and decorating, that can hold 50 guests or so (outside), and that has a reception site too. Basically, I can provide everything, I just need space to do it.
    Posted by katawhyeah[/QUOTE]
  • You could also try homeaway.com and vrbo.com to find vacation rentals where you and your guests may also be able to stay overnight when the evening winds down.   Keep in mind you usually have to pay a cleaning fee and tax on top of the rental fee.
  • You could also try homeaway.com and vrbo.com to find vacation rentals where you and your guests may also be able to stay overnight when the evening winds down.   Keep in mind you usually have to pay a cleaning fee and tax on top of the rental fee.
  • Now la wedding venues provides great types of facility for your weddings. These la wedding venues is one of the few locations in la where you can do your own catering or alos bring in the caterer of your choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards