Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Engagement photos in November?

Hey all,
The earliest we can do our photo shoot is mid-November. Wondering if any of you have done outside shoots around that time- were you freezing? Also, were the leaves still changing colors or were they all off the trees? I'm trying to google when the peaks are, but I'm not having much luck. We will be shooting in NJ.

Thanks!
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Engagement photos in November?

• edited December 2011
    We did ours in December in CT.   It got a little cold at times, but we were having so much fun that we barely noticed. It was kind of cute having rosy cheeks in some of the close up shots too.

Also, our wedding was in August too, so I really liked having pictures from opposite seasons. Just bring extra clothes just in case you get cold!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We did our e-pics outside in early November here in Northeastern, PA. We had a great sunny day but it did get a little chilly towards the end. DH and I both wore sweaters and also did some shots with jackets on. Something a little funny from the day was some of the shots towards the end of the shoot, our noses were getting a little rosy from the chill in the air. 
    Here are a few pics

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • KWats2011KWats2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah I think the rosy cheeks could be really cute- thanks guys! I also agree about having pictures from a different season... great!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    We had our shoot at the end of October in MA.  It was cold but by the end of the shoot I was freezing.  Our photographer showed us one of the last photos she took, which was a great one of us, but my nose was pink cause it was soo cold.  but it looked cute!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards