North Carolina
Options

Barn wedding

We live in reidsville which is near Greensboro. I have my heart set on a barn theme wedding, but I do not want to spend more than $3000 for the barn. I am wanting something no more than 2 hours from my area, but very rustic and reasonable price. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I am listing below the ones I am already aware of.

hodgin valley
hayloft
claxton
mass
fearrington
fair barn
shady wagon
oakhaven

Re: Barn wedding

• Options
    I am looking at Starlight Meadow which is in Burlington.  There is also Barn at Valhalla in Chapel Hill and Snipes Farm (I don't remember where that is).  Barn at Valhalla is 3000 plus 300 in labor to set up all the tables and chairs that are included.  Starlight Meadow is 3200 and you get it for the weekend.  Snipes Farm is 2500 and you also get it for the weekend.
  • Options
    Check out The Farm at Brusharbor, a rustic barn wedding venue located in Concord, North Carolina. You can find photos and more information via our Facebook page, The Farm At Brusharbor.
  • Options

I am looking for the same thing. I haven't found anything that I am *in love* with (within my price range), but I'm considering Starlight Meadows or Carolina Barn Events. Here's some links that I have found (Let me know if you hear of any others!):

-Apple Hill Farms (Waynesville, NC)
    -The Barn at Chestnut Hills (http://www.thebarn-atchestnuthill.com/)
    -The Sertoma 4H Center (give it a look, it was way different than what I expected, too: http://www.campsertoma.org/photo_gallery.html)
  • Options
    Check out www.historicgoldhill.com Gold Hill is about an hour from Greensboro, close to Salisbury.  They have a great barn on site, should run about $600-$900 for the weekend.  We were married a the main building on site in March and could not have been happier.
  • Options
    The hayloft? 
  • Options
    old time wagon and draft farm in holly springs nc outside of raleigh
  • Options
    Thanks guys for all of your suggestions, some of these places are a little far for my guest so I am still on the hunt. Anymore suggestions are welcomed and appreciated
  • Options
    I'm in the same position as you are and Starlight Meadows will run you about $3500.  I just spoke with them today.  Sunday weddings are around $2200.  I am looking into the Tanglewood because there is a barn there and its rented at a cheaper rate.  Good Luck and like my fiance said tonight when you find it the pieces will all fit together.  Our budget is $1500 and I plan to stick to it because its not about the day its about US!
  • Options
    My fiance and I are getting married at Winmock at Kinderton next March.  It is close to the Winston/Clemmons area.  It is right near Tanglewood.  It is an old dairy barn they renovated last year and it gorgeous!  If you get married on a Friday or Sunday between November and April it is $3900.  I know that's more than you mention above but if you can push it will be so worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards