January 2012 Weddings

I am bored!

BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED!

Re: I am bored!

• Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    me too
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• LOL

I am sitting her in my pjs watching Bravo.   Thinking about what to do.

You?
  • Me too. I basically only hvae to show up each day until the end of the year.
  • I am offically done. Now I don't know what t odo with my time.
  • LOL I am ok just super bored.

How are you Mark?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_i-am-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:65bbf8d6-416e-481f-80a8-a7feeb990d65Post:4a43ded6-c676-4912-b616-546cd33ddf11">Re: I am bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am offically done. Now I don't know what t odo with my time.
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too. However, I'm going to start working out again. I have a gym membership that I pay for, I might as well use it. Plus, I could go for bike rides and walks. I seriously need to loose weight. Even if it's just 15 lbs I'd be happy. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have faith you will look fab!  Good luck with your new work out routine!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_i-am-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:65bbf8d6-416e-481f-80a8-a7feeb990d65Post:295c9459-98c8-4daa-a4c8-f47946ec80d9">Re: I am bored!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL I am ok just super bored. How are you Mark?
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

I'm more frustrated than anything else.  Trying to find a new job, feeling stuck in this house, feel bad for Joy and her job situation.  Just want to get ahead.
  • I get bored a lot too. Feel like I'm stuck in my apartment most days. I started watching a lot of movies lol.
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards