Canada

Arcadian Court Downtown Toronto??

Has anyone been to a wedding there? Or better yet, gotten married there? I am a bridesmaid and my friend is thinking of booking it. Just looking for any feedback!!

Thanks Brides!

Re: Arcadian Court Downtown Toronto??

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked into it for our wedding, but it's better for a large wedding IMO.  Lots of proms and corporate events are held there and I think it is beautiful.
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was in my final 3 venues - it's one of the very few large (300+) locations downtown. Ballroom is really pretty, I've heard from friends the food is ok. The packages are very affordable compared to other downtown locations.

In the daytime you can see all the flaws in their dated chairs and flooring, but at night with ambient lighting it's very nice. Couldn't say the same for their cocktail area though, which is in the mezanine area above the ballroom. It needs a lot of decor.
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's pretty, but kind of pink. The floor is all pink as I recall.

The food is OK but not spectacular. There used to be a knottie here who had worked there in the past and had really bad things to say about the way their kitchen handles food. But then again, that could have changed between then and now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • perroneamandaperroneamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, this helps. She is concerned about food because she doesn't know anyone who has eaten there. I know they serve lunch so I think I'll go try it out. I think the space is really pretty.

Thanks Again!
  • sugiepiesugiepie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's still the same head chef as it was 6 years ago.  I would look other places. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards