New York-Hudson Valley

Black and White

Is anyone doing a black and white ceremony?! A coworker of mine did this and I am now considering doing it. Or have you ever been to one?

Re: Black and White

• edited December 2011
    what do you mean by ceremony?  My wedding colors were black and white, and alittle bit of pink (flowers).
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    I mean attire and entire colors!
  • edited December 2011
    if you want i could email you some pictures of the girls and such? I dont think I took pictures of my menu cards and card box which were black with white.
    My programs were the opposite, plain white with black writing.  I was going for a classic look.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • .jae..jae. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm.. I guess I am. My bridesmaids are wearing black dresses and carrying white flowers. Groomsmen are in standard black and white tuxes with white orchid bouts. Rose petals on the aisle will be yellow, though.
  • edited December 2011
    We did black, white and dark red. But most everything had those colors. Our card box was black and white damask. But we had our card box on a table with a dark red tablecloth.

Were you looking for black and white with no accent colors at all? I think the knot has a feature to look for weddings with your color and also doing a google images search helped tremendously when we were planning.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks all!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having a black and white wedding this July. I have black strapless bm dresses with a white ribbon tied around them, and my flower is the gerber daisy, white with black center, and white roses. it looks really great, and very easy to find black and white things!!
  • Smile1114Smile1114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards