• edited December 2011
    Elannis, YGPM =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gracias! : )
    -Ely

• leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Is California eligible, too? I'm an excellent shopper.  =)
  • edited December 2011
    Bside: Any chance I could get in on this?  It sounds like fun (I'm in IN, not sure if you're doing stuff there)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We have stops in all 50 states plus Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands and parts of Canada. I think you're both good =)

You both got PM =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • edited December 2011
    Can you send me a PM too please?  FI and I have been wanting to start doing this to supplement our income, but we don't know how to find a mystery shop that isn't a scam.  It'd be great to do it through your company!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! Can I sign up too? I've always wanted to do secret shopping!
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • edited December 2011
    Bside, I haven't posted here in a while...but I'd love to get in on this secret shop...PM me please! :)

To everyone else who remembers me...Hi, hope all is well with everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-shop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:940cb2b6-1b9e-45db-b9f3-6c0caea3e7f4Post:efd987f4-98ee-43b6-a6a8-62e43c48a233">Re: Secret Shop...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bside, I haven't posted here in a while...but I'd love to get in on this secret shop...PM me please! :) To everyone else who remembers me...Hi, hope all is well with everyone!
    Posted by dwest2201[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Holy cow! It's good to see you! I hope you're doing well!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Thanks Desert, lazy morning so I decided to lurk a little and couldn't resist posting.  I'm doing pretty well...started back to school in March so I'm super busy, but good!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you did! I was seriously JUST thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. it's awesome that you're back in school and keeping busy. How's the little guy?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Little (BIG) guy is doing great...he's growing up so fast!  I can't believe he's going to be FIVE in a couple months!  I've been good, extremely busy, but good. 

Your siggy pic is adorable btw, love the birdcage veil!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards