Texas

Anyone in Killeen?

I am just wondering if there is anyone in killeen,tx that is ether planning a wedding with some tips on where to get glass etched for super cheap please

Re: Anyone in Killeen?

• edited December 2011
    I'm in killeen but i have no idea where to get that, lol =)
    *Mrs.A*
  • lifelovelaughlifelovelaugh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you need a lot of it etched?

I am in Killen as well :)
  • edited December 2011
    WOW nice to see some fellow knotties from Bell County I was starting to think I was the only one and naturally we dont have a local board. I think Things Remembered does etching. You can call them and see I think there is one in Temple Mall.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • edited December 2011

The cheaps/price eteched champagne glass are from Oriental Trading.com
    $4.50 each or $12.00 a pair & try Gunthers gifts.com cost goes down the more you buy if you need 50-300. Good luck April Jane  in Henderson,Tx

• anpkissesanpkisses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this is an old post but I'm in the Killeen area too so I just wanted to say hello to everyone :) (I am quite obviously new to this lol) I hope you found your etcher, is there a central Texas thread for all of us to discuss local options??? Angela
  • Things remembered is a great idea! There is one in the killeen mall too. I am planning my wedding for may 25, 2013 on fort hood...Does anyone have any ideas on wedding cakes, florists, or photographers in the area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards