Snarky Brides

Dinner and a movie

2»

Re: Dinner and a movie

• I had a leftover hot dog. Hooray.

I also had some cini-sopapillas from Taco Johns since I picked up dinner from there for J (but I don't like their food so much except these). I feel pretty crappy but I felt like that when I got home.

And as far as movies go:  Halloween I, II, H20; all of the Final Destinations, Christmas Story, Young Frankenstein, History of the World, The Replacements (the line dance gets me everytime), Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Gone With the Wind, The Fog, The Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter movies, The Shining,Terminators,  Time After Time.......

this would take forever. I think J and I had maybe 5 overlapping DVDs.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • DH's favorite is Return to Me. Thats got some drama though. Is that considered a Romcom?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dunno, but I found out yesterday that FI has What a Girl Wants, and liked it. And he was sad that Amanda Bynes retired. I laughed.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Missy- I love old horror flicks. The other weekend DH was gone and I watched Lord of the Ring 1,2,and 3. Then Braveheart and Gladiator again.

Sarah-Ive never seen that movie. But I do like Amanda Bynes.

BTW-tell FI that she came out of retirement a week later.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm kinda sad too! I like Amanda Bynes. I think she has real potential. She kinda has good timing, sort of like a young Carol Burnette
  • It's funny, I never thought about Amanda Bynes much. Perhaps I should watch What a Girl Wants, now that it is part of our combined DVD collection.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Tacos and Zombieland.  Good times!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Taco Bell and Scarface.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I can't believe I forgot Princess Bride - that was a duplicate (as was the Shining, since he had a Kubrick collection). Scarface is a good one.

Oooh - and Psycho. Even Psycho II.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards