Maryland

affordable photography???

WE NEED AN AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!! 

we're getting married in Frederick, MD... 

Does anyone have any names I can look into? I'm seriously going crazy :)

Thanks!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot

Re: affordable photography???

• edited December 2011
    I recommend Amy Hershey, Forever in a Flash Photography.  My fiance and I met her this summer at the LBGT wedding expo in Baltimore. We really like her work and her personality and she will be capturing our wedding next year.  She has packages to fit every budget and she might be offering some specials now.  I highly recommend her!

Here is her website: http://www.foreverinaflashphoto.com/

You can also check out her work on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Parkville-MD/Forever-in-a-Flash-Photography/112209612102

• Ashwed23Ashwed23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We scheduled our wedding with Jana Weaver photography.She is really nice and affordable!
    here's her link-
    www.janaweaverphotography.com

• edited December 2011
    We used pasadena photos with Joe Stuchinsky and he was wonderful. His prices were still a little out of our budget but he worked with us to make it affordable for us without removing all the little extras that add special touches. He also does a different pay plan which appealed to us, 1/3 to lock the date, 1/3 at the date, and 1/3 when you receive your phots. It was nice to pay the rest after the wedding to reduce some stress before. He is a great photographer and did a great job capturing all the wonderful moments at our wedding. He was one of the few photographers that made it more about us then them. When we couldnt afford it, he worked with us because the money wasnt important he just loves photography and any opportunity to do it. We knew right away that he was our photographer.

pasadenaphotos.smugmug.com
    joeski58@caplespeed.com
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Chad LIppiatt but also looked into Stephanie Miller.
  • heidilynn43heidilynn43 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is "affordable" to you?  Everyone has a different definition.

We used Photography by Leah (Leah Blaise).  She's out of Elkton but traveled to our wedding in Wilmington, DE.  She's got several packages and is willing to work with you on price depending on what you want.

www.photographybyleah.com
    www.facebook.com/byleah

• edited December 2011
    Our photographer, Dave Kugler, was insanely cheap and did an excellent job, IMO.  People kept telling us that he was so unobtrusive during the cermony reception, and everyone who has seen the photos said what an amazing job he did.  He does photography as a side business, so he doesn't charge as much, but he's done several weddings.  You can view his work here:

http://www.davegkugler.com/

He doesn't list pricing on his website, but you can PM me for details if you'd like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Brodie Ledford Photography in Frederick, MD offers very affordable photography with outstanding quality and exceptional service.

• edited December 2011
    We are using Jason Knauer (www.jasonknauer.com). He has experience with a larger photography company but now does it from home and is a full time dad. I know several people who have used him and have not heard one bad thing. Our engagement pictures are beautiful and he is really personable and tries to really get to know his clients and what they want. I think he is very reasonably priced...and his prices include a photo album of the big day, an engagement session, and rights to all of the pictures he takes on your wedding day. He has other packages available as well. Hope this helps!
  • nyalum02nyalum02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using photography by Leah as well. Very happy with the decision and very affordable. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I am a believer in you get what you pay for. Your wedding pictures are going to be around for centuries. I'm sure you all have wedding pictures of ancestors that are amazing to you. Well, I definitely am going to make sure that my photographer is amazing no matter what the cost. Long after my wedding, the only thing left, after the memories, will be the pictures. I found an amazing photographer who is affordable and produced amazing work!! He was the photographer for my best friends wedding and I just booked him for mine in May. Definitely look into it if youre still deciding on photographers.
    Priceless Images Photography
    www.piphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely great and affordable Brian Ray Studios. They were really awesome when we met up and discussed options. Price just depends on what you want in your package. I say give them a call at least they're super nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards