California-Tahoe
Options

tahoe locations

Does anyone know of some good spots in Tahoe that we could rent just a space and bring in all our own caterer, bartender, dj etc...We would really like to do the ceremony on the beach.  I'm fairly new to the area and am having a hard time finding places to look at.

Re: tahoe locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im in the same boat.... the only places i have found that seem affordable are lakeside, and zephyr cove.. those are the only ones on the beach.. i found this website bluelaketahoe.com (or something close to that) and it lists a park you can rent it may have beach acess.. Let me know if you find anything helpful!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think Valhalla and Camp Richardson on the South Shore might fit your needs. I know Valhalla definitely has a decent sized inside reception space and both have beach access. Hope that is helpful.

• Options
    FavanyFavany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rhpbeach.com  has a ceremony site. 

You can also look at getting married at edgewood on the beach.  It's about $500 I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I am going to spill my little secret...Check out the Gatekeepers Museum in Tahoe City.  I am getting married there in September and the pics on their site do not do it justice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Valhalla doesn't allow weddings on the beach--only inside the building.

Edgewood doesn't allow weddings on the beach.

Try Regan beach for a beachside wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards