June 2013 Weddings

June 2013, to early to plan?

Hey Ladies,
I am just wondering, if it to early to start planing for a june 2013 wedding? I dont think so, but I just want some advice? Thanks girls!!

Re: June 2013, to early to plan?

• I thought that as long as I booked my venue before the Christmas holidays I would have lots of choices available. Well I went to visit a venue yesterday and 3 out of the 4 rooms were booked including the outdoor courtyard for the ceremony. People are definitely booking fast if it's a hot vendor so I would definitely start researching and inquiring now. Some vendors that I have contacted (like for photography and flowers) have said that they are only booking for 2012 and will not start booking for 2013 until after the holidays. So it really depends but if you have a particular vendor in mind, I would get in contact with them soon and make sure your date is still available.
  • I don't think it's too soon to start planning! Ours is June 22nd, 2013 and we've already booked the date with our church and just booked our venue last week. I heard that those 2 are the biggest to book, so I wanted to do that ASAP. I will be going to bridal shows in January, so it'll be nice to be able to tell the vendors where our reception will be and if they'll be able to make it work.

Also, the reception place that we booked with said that they already had 3 weddings scheduled for 2013. I think it's perfectly fine to be on top of that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards