South Asian Weddings
Options

Fariha's Henna / Mendhi - NJ - Thoughts?

Hi! 

I've browsed through all the posts regarding mendhi / henna artists in the NJ area. Unfortunately, people like Dipti Desai are booked for my wedding date in August. Has anyone used Fariha Chaudhry before? I found her name on the Dulhan Expo vendor's list. She quoted me $250 for Arabic bridal henna - is that reasonable?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fariha's Henna / Mendhi - NJ - Thoughts?

• Options
    rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    That is pretty reasonable but you must see her work firsta dn also check with her if there are any travelling charges. If you don't find anyone then you can call Simer form "Dream Weddings by Simer" and she will arrange someone for you. She is a Wedding Planner/ Coordinator , a vendor of Dulhan Expo as well and will charge a nominal fee for her services.

Call her at (216)502-5194 or e-mail dreamweddingsbysimer@gmail.com
  • Options
    That sounds like a reasonable price for bridal mendhi to me. Why not ask if you can have a trial? I did that when I booked with Dipti and she was more than happy to oblige. It really helped to put me at ease and let me know that the color would come out well, too.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hey ,
      I am Henna Artist having experience of 7 years.Email me on  hennaartist6@gmail.com.Will send you few pictures of my work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards