DC
Options

Wedding Rings - HELP!!!

My fiance' and I need to go shopping for wedding bands and I was hoping you all might have some suggestions for good quality, but not super expensive jewelers in the NOVA/DC area?
TIA

Re: Wedding Rings - HELP!!!

• Options
    TheAnneTheAnne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got my engagement ring from Mervis but wanted something a little less expensive for the bands, especially since we wanted plain bands.  We went to Kay Jewelers and got plain white gold bands.  Mine is 2mm and his is 5mm.  WE opted for the 10K white gold, although there is less gold in it, its a stronger metal and wont get dinged up as fast.  My band was $49 and his was $180.  Not bad!

much love to all my Golden Girls!
    My Beautiful Peanut born 9/19/12
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used ascot diamonds in Arlington...they seem to have a big selection...
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    aubreynsaubreyns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used blue nile, but I had the rings appraised by Ascot diamond in Arlington and they were amazing.  They also mentioned that Blue Nile is their biggest competitor and they often have to meet blue nile's prices.  I would look online and get an idea of what you want and how much it would cost and then got to Ascot and work with them.  They really were amazing!
  • Options
    cbm3228cbm3228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Quest Jewelers in Merrified- they are great and have great prices too!!  We got both my ering and two bands as well as DH's band there. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards