California-Central

rehearsal dinner in SLO area

Hi, 
I am planning my wedding in Avila Beach and am looking for any good suggestions for rehearsal dinner spots in SLO, Pismo, etc.  I don't want it to be too expensive, it can be casual...just want good food!  Thank you so much for all your help!!!

p.s. first time posting...fun!

Re: rehearsal dinner in SLO area

• stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what you're looking for, but I absolutely LOVE Mandarin Gourmet if you're looking for yummy chinese. We actually had them cater our RD. They were super easy to work with and brought SO much food!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren, don't take this the wrong way, and I don't want to scare you too bad- but you should close this account and make a new one that is not your email address and full name.  There are some crazy stalkers on here who will google your name and email and information. 

Anyway, http://www.klondikepizza.com/ in Arroyo Grande is a good pizza place.  It is one of those throw your peanut shells on the floor places.

I will try to think of more, and I hope you come back with questions and ideas and such!  Good luck planning :)
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also like Moes bbq. It's my DH's fave restaurant whenever we go back home.

My Planning Bio
  • Lola0824Lola0824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your help. And definitely noted about the email address...I just did not realize that was a problem!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking at? I am curious.
    My Planning Bio
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @stina...I am confused what do you mean?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I mean, did you settle on a place yet? I wanna know where you decide to book it, even if it wasn't one of my picks.
    My Planning Bio
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh.  Yeah I am still trying to figure it out.  My aunt lives in the area and suggested Rosa's or Del's pizza in Pismo so I am also going to look into this (pricing, etc.) in addition to the one's you guys had suggested.  I love the idea of Mo's but I dont know if they have a big enough area to seat 30 people.  Since I live so far away (Arkansas) I think I just want to go somewhere instead of dealing with finding a place to have it catered at...just seems like more work and not worth the hassle.  Btw I LOVE that hair piece you wore....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that the Moes in Pismo is a small place in itself. So you may be able to just get the whole place.
    My Planning Bio
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_rehearsal-dinner-slo-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:2844371b-85ee-4226-8143-2146b97bf1f5Post:6846452d-5ede-4794-85e5-9251d018c52e">Re: rehearsal dinner in SLO area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you so much for your help. And definitely noted about the email address...I just did not realize that was a problem!!
    Posted by Lola0824[/QUOTE]

You're welcome :)  Just didn't want some BSC lady on here stalking you
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards