Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

inexpensive photo booth

Hey does anyone know of an enexpensive photo booth?  I would love to rent one for my wedding, but having a hard time finding a place that isnt so expensive.  I would love to find one that is under $600. Thanks

Re: inexpensive photo booth

• bemistobebemistobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I found some based out of Rochester for about $600 - just google "Photo Booths in Rochester, MN." I'm not sure where your reception is at, but you may have to pay a little extra for travel. HTH!

• edited December 2011
    Callie V Photography does a studio style booth! You should check her out. It's in your price range too!
  • edited December 2011

How about a studio-style photo booth with your own photog? Ours did this, his assistant ran it. No pics to take home, but it's fun and they are posted on the share site along with the rest of the pics.

• edited December 2011
    I am using Fabulous Photobooth. Ben is awesome! It's his own personal company. I think it is right about 700 but maybe less. This price includes acess to all your pictures, a guest book, protectors for the pictures, and more!

Look on the website: http://www.thefabulousphotobooth.com/Home.html

For more info! Really nice company from what I thought when I met him! :) Good Luck!
  • nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure when your wedding is, but if you can wait it out awhile, sites like groupon or living social (not sure if you're familiar, but free site with amazing daily deals. You do have to go to the website and sign up with your email address to get the daily deals)  tend to have deals for photo booths on occasion. That's how we were able to afford our's for our wedding this past weekend. We did ours through Little Black Photo Booth. They were great, just think that they are more than you're looking for without a deal.
  • sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

We used Shindig Photo Booths, $400.00 for 3 hours.  I think you can get extra hours too.   Loved it!! 

• edited December 2011
    Thank you sbreuer! that is in my price range, awesome!!  Did you get your own photo book then? or do they provide one?
  • sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used our own, but I know they will provide one depending on what you want for like $15.00 or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards