Rhode Island

DJ/lighting/photo booth advice

Hi ladies, My fiance and I are currently on the hunt for a dj that also provides up lighting at a reasonable price. I know that some DJs also can provide photo booths ( which I think is an awesome idea!). Reviews for anyone who provides either type of package deal would be super helpful :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ/lighting/photo booth advice

• I'm not sure if he does the photobooth (maybe your photographer can do that?) but I'm using Zach Dauphinais, he's very reasonably priced and I know he offers uplighting.  His website is www.musictogoct.com
  • We are going with L.R.E. entertainment ! Our package includes all of our uplighting, a photobooth and obviously the DJ! Reasonable price and they do amazing uplighting!
  • Thanks for the information! I will shoot them both an email :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just booked my DJ from Music Machine! They do uplighting and can set up a photo lounge. One thing my fiance liked that they do that surprised me was the monogram! When I sat down with Jason he definitely knew his stuff and his prices weren't bad either. If you think about it, the DJ is the one to run the show. So you want to make sure they're good :)
  • We are using Five Star Entertainment and the rates are really reasonable from what I have researched.  We are going DJ/Uplighting/Monogram/Intelligent Lighting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards